Ghosts are cool in a fantasy but in real life
Well…that Koopaling mood didn’t last as long as I thought it would. xD
mega infants taking over the world
I really don’t like doing line art on circles on SAI.
I remember in Kindergarten, someone told me that if people didn’t have eyelashes, their eyes would fall out of their eye sockets. It was really bizarre to me and I don’t think I believed them, but I do remember imagining someone’s eyes falling out. |”D;
My character in Mario kart :)
Okay picture the most stoic character you know
Now picture them on the “It’s a Small World” ride at Disneyland while wearing Mickey Mouse ears and sitting next to the most happy-go-lucky character you know
For those of you who are interested in keeping your deviantart accounts but hate the terms and conditions and do not want taken advantage of, here’s a few tips to protect yourself:
- Never upload the original file size. Always upload your pictures at 72dpi, JPG format, and no more than about 500px wide. This will give them a lower quality image to work with if they want to try to steal your work. Unless they want to print stamps, they will be forced to resize the image, thus creating a low-quality product.
- Direct your users to other websites to order prints of your work that have safer terms and conditions or open your own print store on Etsy or StoreEnvy.
- Watermark it with your own personal watermark. Do not use deviantart’s watermarking system. Place it on the picture so they would have to crop out a large portion of the artwork to crop it out.
- Add a signature to your work, even if it is a photograph.
- If you want to offer the art/photo/file for download, host it on another website. Do not use their Stash option to store files.
We SHOULD raise hell about it. Artists should not be taken advantage of for their hard work. However, a large deal of my followers and commissioners are on deviantart, and I cannot afford to lose that audience as commissions are pretty much my only means of personal income right now.
These methods will also help protect you from art theft of the average variety.
How to get A-ranks or S-ranks in Sonic the Hedgehog games:
- Finish the level as fast as possible
- Collect as many rings as you can and don’t lose them
- Don’t die
- Defeat as many enemies as you can
- Do cool tricks to get more points
- Sell your soul to Sega
- Roll around with the speed of sound while you are playing
- Eat 20 Chili Dogs a minute
- Sing every Sonic song in existence while breakdancing intensely
- Believe in yourself, throw it all away, live and learn
- Just smile
Today’s Gender of the day is: Bees
i’m ready to fight all my mutuals